Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 2

WOW.
I am so impressed with this diet. I have to be honest, when I saw the box of "powder food" I was a little sad thinking about drinking shakes for a month but this diet is so FAR from that! The food is absolutely delicious; I’m not in low blood sugar or hungry. Most importantly I don’t feel deprived. Yes, there is some willpower involved – no one held my hand to help me eat and no one is going to hold my hand to help me keep it down either! Ya gotta suck it up sister! But so far so good. My calories have been significantly reduced so just to be on the safe side, Im taking Doterras Slim and Sassy between lunch and dinner. Information on Slim and Sassy can be found on my FB.
Today I had oatmeal and green tea for breakfast. https://www.newunivera.com/en-us/products-for-vitality/protein-quotient-diet/maple-oatmealThey say you can flavor the oatmeal with spices, etc but who needs to when it tastes this good!? Im not kidding. I get excited to get to the next meal just to taste the next item.
I am of course taking my supplements with breakfast and with no food cravings, zero blood sugar issues and Im actually in a great mood, I must say, I think I’ll keep taking them! In addition to the Univera supplements I have been taking for the past 9 months, I am also taking Calcium and Magnesium https://www.newunivera.com/en-us/search?Text=calcium&Area=Productsand I will probably incorporate this into my monthly stash of goodies since Osteoporosis runs in my family.
For lunch I had cream of mushroom soup https://www.newunivera.com/en-us/products-for-vitality/protein-quotient-diet/cream-of-mushroom-soupand I made a salad with lots of different greens and sprouts. This diet allows for a little creamer with your breakfast drink but I exchanged it for a tablespoon of yogurt blue cheese dressing instead. http://www.bolthouse.com/product/chunkybluecheese If would have read the label before I ate I would have thrown in another tablespoon rounding it out to a whopping 35 calories!
For dinner I am having leftover smoked salmon and lobster tail with roasted cauliflower tossed in evoo and garlic. I'll let ya know about my dessert tomorrow :)
Oh and ... 3 lbs down. Not too bad on day 2 and with great food, energy and no low blood sugar (which I suffer from)! Im in it to win it ;) See ya tomorrow.
I'll say it again, don't wait until Im skinny to be convinced - do it with me! Its RISK FREE. If you’re not happy after 90 days, ask for a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment