Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 4 end

Its about bedtime but I know I promised to blog.

I ended up having a late appointment at work that I wasn't expecting and I wasn't prepared with dinner. I have been eating around 5:30/6pm and tonight I didn't eat until 8pm. Because of this ... I cheated. :( I ate at the awesome Greek restaurant next door - which isn't terrible but I ate the pita bread and and feta cheese that came with my meal. When I saw it I thought, "Awe man, I forgot to tell them to 86 those things" but I was in low blood sugar so I really didn't care at that point. 

This is the first time I've been in low blood sugar since I began this diet and it was totally on me. There's a balance between personal and professional life so I could have made a choice to see them tomorrow since I knew I wasn't prepared with dinner. This is part of the commitment I've made to myself right now and I need to make smart choices so I don't gain back the 8 lbs Ive lost in ONLY 4 days! That's just crazy talk to me! I've done diets before and NEVER lost weight this fast. Can other people tell yet? Eh - probably not. Do I care? HECK NO! They will in a few weeks! 

On the "personal v/s professional" note, I am hitting the bed! Lots of sleep so I can do this right tomorrow and I will cross my fingers my 8 lbs is still off the scale. I could care less if I dont lose another lb this week - Im good with 8! LOL 

Sleep well Denver (and my NC friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment