Tuesday, January 28, 2014

11 lbs in 16 days!

I am so excited! I am 9 lbs away from my goal. I am hoping to accomplish this over the next 2 weeks. The Super Bowl is this Sunday. I have thought about it and decided that I will work out, have some eggs for breakfast and then enjoy some controlled and monitored  tailgating festivities! By no means does this make me feel defeated; this is just the reality of dieting and I am simply adjusting for 24 hours and then right back to work the very next day. If I didn't live in Denver, it would probably be must easier to pass up.

Let me just say, if you ever make this decision (no matter what diet you are on) be content. And by that I mean, no one wants to hear someone beat themselves up moments after they allowed themselves some indulgence room! Enjoy you decision and then pick up where you left off. Keep in mind, I am doing this ONE TIME in 30 days. My Mother (the Dietician) says if we do this weekly our blood sugar will be too confused and will defeat the purpose of trying to reset and stabilize out glucose levels for lasting weight loss success! 

In the meantime, I have been experimenting with the pq food to keep it interesting. Eating foods I really love rather than forcing myself to eat broccoli simply because it is good for me has really helped me to stay successful while on the pq diet. By foods I love I mean, smoked salmon, collards, cucumber salad and homemade lemonade with stevia. Not ice cream, steak and corn! All those things will come in a few weeks.

Remember it's never too late to get the body you have always wanted!

GO BRONCOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment