Tuesday, January 28, 2014

PQ Vegetable Chili stuffed Mushrooms


PQ VEG CHILI STUFFED MUSHROOMS
This is very easy and makes a great pq diet lunch! Follow the instructions on the pq veggie chili pack. Add tbs balsamic vinegar, dash of worcestershire , desired amount of tabasco, minced garlic, 2 tbs raw red onion. Remove stems and hollow inside (I used a metal half measuring spoon). Stuff caps with chili mix and bake on 450 for about 15/20 mins. Be creative and add things you love! Jalapenos, celery, parsley ...
Hint: I like to preheat a cast iron flat plate, spray with evoo and then add the caps for cooking. It helps brown the caps. 
PQ DIET INFO:https://newunivera.com/en-us/products-for-vitality/protein-quotient-diet

1 comment:

  1. These look and sound amazing! I will have to give them a try :) I love how creative you can be on this program and you truly don't feel deprived - at least I don't. I am only doing the program for a month (approximately one week on each stage, as I just wanted to lose about 5 lbs), but I love it!

    ReplyDelete