Sunday, January 12, 2014

Time for a fresh start in 2014!


Hi everyone! To kick off 2014, I have started the PQ diet again. I always have a lot of clients asking about this diet which is what originally prompted me to blog. I'd like to take a moment to briefly catch everyone up on my my last year so you understand why I am on the diet again and to encourage you to read last years short entries to give you a complete understanding to what, why and how the #PQDiet works as I am going to just jump right in this time.

Shortly after I stopped blogging last year I went through a (long overdue) separation. I still had about 20 more lbs to lose however, I decided that was not a good time to focus on a diet. I kept the weight off for a while and then as lifes challenges grew, a few bottles of wine a week became an old habit again and I gained about half of the 21 lbs I lost in 30 days while on the PQ. Please, this is not a pity party! I was VERY HAPPY to start a new life, but it was tough the first 6 months; I was a brand new business owner in a brand new city but nothing I couldn't handle .. .without a few glasses of wine! I was a bartender for 10 years so celebrating or relaxing with a few libations comes naturally for me. :)  It is a habit I have since learned to monitor.

It's never really been about the food (other than when I lived in MI). For the most part, I have really healthy food choice habits. For me it has always been about over-consuming those healthy foods (after all it is about calories in and out) and too many calories from drinking. Univeras Level G really helps keep the wine cravings in check so, hopefully that will not be an issue anymore.

https://newunivera.com/en-us/products-for-vitality/metabolic-makeover/level-g

On to day one ...

Breakfast was PQ eggs mixed with sauteed shorroms, zucchini, onions and garlic. I like to sweat all the moisture out of my veggies first and then give them a little crisp sear so, I cook veggies first then add the eggs.

The photo of me adding the eggs came out blurry so, I will post the entire process next time I have eggs. The drinks are Earl Gray with stevia and I am going against the PQ Diet rules and continuing to have my Xperia cell renewal formula. My reason is because it alters my mood, focus and energy levels too much when I do not take it therefore, it is worth the sacrifice to me. If you choose to break ANY of the PQ rules (no matter how small) you have to be willing to accept that you will not lose weight as rapidly as you could otherwise.

Now, I am off to make some delicious snakes that are PQ friendly. Oh ... Im not going to post how much weight I want to lose, too much pressure. But I do have a goal. :)

PQ DIET INFO:https://newunivera.com/en-us/products-for-vitality/protein-quotient-diet



No comments:

Post a Comment