Tuesday, January 28, 2014

PQ friendly dinner: Chicken sausage stuffed jalapenos





CHICKEN SAUSAGE STUFF JALAPENOS 
The sausage is all natural, a little higher in fat then it should be (8 grams) so, I took and extra 30 min walk to make up for it. Next time I will use ground chicken and add spices which I recommend doing now so you don't run into a problem with not burning your own bodies fat. 
Here, I simply sauteed mushrooms, then added diced precooked chicken sausage, minced garlic, raw red onion, diced and a tsp of worcestershire. 
Hollow and cup jalapenos, grill or bake on 350. Dont overcook as they have to go back in the oven. My trick is to remove them first sign of smelling them. 
Stuff jalapenos with filling, turn oven up to 450 and bake until tops are slightly crispy! Serve with a PQ approved side salad.

PQ DIET INFO:https://newunivera.com/en-us/products-for-vitality/protein-quotient-diet


No comments:

Post a Comment