Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Healthy PQ Approved Snack: Zuchinni Chips

ZUCCHINI CHIPS
So easy! Wash and slice zucchini, toss in organic apple cider vinegar, place on dehydrater racks and dehydrate overnight! Add salt if you would like. If you do not like the idea of salt and vinegar try other chip flavors. Try not to overlap the slices when you lay them on the racks as they may stick together when dry. Many people say to rotate racks - I have no issues with sleeping while they "cook!" Sporting places have some really good dehydraters. Mine is from Walmart, about small 5 racks. I also recommend a mandolin slicer - simple, even slicing! I eat these as my 2 cup serving with my pq meals and sometimes I eat them as a snack to get me through to the next meal. It is very easy to eat 3 zucchinis in one sitting.
PQ DIET INFO:https://newunivera.com/en-us/products-for-vitality/protein-quotient-diet

No comments:

Post a Comment